- Thesis, Finite Groups with Special 2-generator Property, and Order of Centralizers in Finite Groups , Submitted to University of Illinois April 31, 92.
- Galois-Theoretical Groups, Journal of Algebra, 150 , no. 2 (92), 321-323.
- Addendum to Galois-Theoretical Groups, Journal of Algebra, 157, no. 2 (93), 574.
- On Seminormal Subgroups , Journal of Algebra, 165, no. 3 (94), 633-636.
- Finite Groups with a Special 2-Generator Property, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 170, no. 2 (95), 483-496.
- Simple Groups Containing Subgroups with some Normality Condition, Proceedings of the First Jamaican Conference on Group Theory and its Applications, (96), 59-63.
- On normal-composition series with simple nonabelian factors, Caribbean J. Math. Comput. Sci. 6 (1996), no. 1-2, 19-22.
- Conjugate - Permutable Subgroups, Journal of Algebra,191, (97), 235-239.
- Groups with all Cyclic subgroups Conjugate - Permutable, Journal of Group Theory, 2, no.1, (99), 47-52.
- The Involutory Decomposition of Groups into Twisted Subgroups and Subgroups, (joint work with Abraham A. Ungar), Journal of Group Theory, 3, no.1, (00), 27-46.
- Groups, Transversals, and Loops, Comment. Math. Univ. Carolinae. 41, no. 2, (00), 261-269.
- Gyrogroups and the Decomposition of Groups into Twisted Subgroups and Subgroups, (joint work with Abraham A. Ungar), Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 197, no. 1, (01), 1-11.
- Polar Decomposition of Locally Finite Groups, Results in Mathematics 42 (02), 69-73.
- Simple Power Associative Loops with Exactly One Covering, Results in Mathematics 45 (04), 241-245.
16. Associative transitive loops, Algebra Colloquium 12, no. 3 (05), 535-540.
- A generalization of Supersolvability, Glasgow Mathematical Journal 47 (05), 249-253.
18. On loops covered by subloops, (joint work with Luise-Charlotte Kappe), Expositiones Mathematicae 23 (2005), 255 – 270.
- Amalgam of a loop over an idempotent quasigroup, Quasigroups and Related Systems 13, no. 1 (2005) 99-104.
- Direct product of quasigroups and gd-subquasigroups, Quasigroups and Related Systems 16, no. 1 (2008) 31-36.
- Fun with Cryptography: A Fun Workshop for Sonia Kovalevsky High School Mathematics Day, (joint work with Joan Nunnelley Powell), Geometry, Games, Graphs and Education: the Joe Malkevitch Festschrift, Comap (2008) 165-172.
- Groups with a finite covering by isomorphic abelian subgroups, (joint work with Matthew Ragland ), Contemporary Mathematics: Computational Group Theory and the Theory of Groups 470, (2008) 75-88.
27. Optimizing Capstone With Multiple Constraints (joint work with Risto Atanasov and Jeff Lawson), PRIMUS 24, no.4 (2013) 392-402. .
28. Equal Quasi-Partition of p-groups (joint work with Risto Atanasov and Andrew Penland) Results in Mathematics 64, no.1 (2013), Page 185-191.
29. Loops That Are Partitioned by Groups (joint work with Risto Atanasov) to appear in Journal of Group Theory.
Tuval Foguel firstname.lastname@example.org