from Tallulah River (running at 500cfs) 2010 April 10
1. Doug at Tanner's Boof.
2. Josh at Tanner's Boof.
3. Oceana graces me with a ride -- and what a ride it is.
4. Horrible arm position, but reflex said "spread those wings and fly" when the ledge 5 feet
above me sent me into the air. Thankfully, no harm done. The slide/falls decided to forgive me
on this ride.
5. Josh aiming to avoid the hole at the base of Bridal Veil.
6. Me aiming to avoid the hole at the base of Bridal Veil
7. Josh (left) / me (right) boofing the easier ledge at Lynch's Wrench.
8. Josh (left) / me (right) *awed* by beauty as we approach Amplitheater (I have no idea why it's spelled that way)
No photo of my favorite rapid on the river, Road to Aintry