|[Adkison's main page]|
SIGN UP FOR ADVISING at https://doodle.com/poll/asez2cxnzn3mk9ki
1. Type your name in the "Enter your name" field
2. Click an empty check-box that corresponds to the time you want to meet
3. Click "Send" or "Done"
Careers in Biology (information & job search sites specific to biology)
Check-off Sheets: These check-off sheets are MS Word files and should open in Word if you have it installed. I keep up with your progress by updating one of these each semester.
- Pre-Health Professional Concentration
- Cell and Molecular Biology Concentration
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Concentration
- General Biology Concentration
Course Descriptions: important for identifying prerequisites and co-requisites.
Liberal Studies Classes: remember that one of your Liberal Studies courses must be 300-level or 400-level. You can fulfill this requirement *and* one of your biology upper-level electives *and* one of your Humanities requirements all at once with one of the following: PAR 332 (Biomedical Ethics) or PAR 333 (Environmental Ethics). Yes, three requiements satisfied by one course. Here's a list of Liberal Studies Courses offered 2019 spring.
Schedule of Classes: 2019 Spring Schedul in Excel format and in PDF format
Excerpt from 2019 Spring Schedule showing only Upper Level Biology Courses