Erin McNelis' Homepage
Mathematics and Computer Science Dept.
Erin's Courses for Fall 2010:
For additional information on these courses, students enrolled in the course can access the course pages
via Blackboard. Others interested in the course can learn more by checking
out the can find the course syllabi at the associated undergraduate
and graduate syllabi sites.
- Math 450/550 (Linear Optimization)
- Math 662 (Matrix Analysis)
Erin's Fall 2010 Schedule:
All information from previous classes previously accessible on this page has been removed as the material
was used without permission by "an inquiry-based Learning network".
Materials from previous talks:
- ``Effective Use of Simulations in Teaching Probability and Statistics'' talk
at NCCTM 38th Annual Conference, October 31, 2008>
- NCSI Workshop on Computational Biology at HCC>
- Investigating Sampling
and Sample Distributions of the Mean at The Citadel, March 28, 2008
- VIGRE Seminar at University
of Georgia, October 25, 2005
- Statistics Examples They Can
"Fathom"! presentation, 2005 NCCTM Conference, October 14, 2005
- Teaching Mathematics with Technology
presentation, March 7, 2005
- Biology Seminar,November
- Information from a "Population
Modeling in the Classroom" session presented at the 2004 NCCTM
Conference can be found here.
- Overhead slides from the MAA Southeastern Sectionals Conference:
Project NExT talk: Neat
To learn more about the mathematical software (MATLAB, Maple,
Geometer's Sketchpad, MINITAB, SPSS, Fathom, Vensim PLE) available at
WCU, check out these references.
Feel free to take a look at some of the research
from my dissertation ...
Return to the Mathematics and Computer
Science Department's Home Page
Last modified: August 30, 2010